Senior Internal Auditor -EMEA
About the Company
A highly regarded and well-known global materials manufacturer and product solutions provider is looking to hire a Senior internal Auditor -EMEA for their new Centre of Excellence to be based in Dublin 2.This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join a highly dynamic and innovative global organisation with an amazing culture and exciting growth plans for Dublin. It will be a hybrid role with the flexibility between home and office.
About the Position
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager -EMEA, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing the performance of complex operational, financial and compliance audits, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing and advisory services. In this role the successful candidate will have exposure to all levels of management throughout to the group which will help with career development
• Lead day-to-day internal audit activities in the performance and management of financial and operational audits, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing activities, and management of special projects and investigations
• Discuss audit issues with management; lead efforts in formulating recommendations for process improvements during financial & operational audits.
• Assist in the assessment, tracking, and reporting of Sarbanes-Oxley testing results including control deficiencies
• Assist in developing framework, methodology, programs, and tools around new audit areas, identify and develop ways to improve IA's effectiveness
• Lead the development of audit testing procedures relevant to key risk and test objectives
• Accountancy Qualification i ACA / ACCA / CPA , ideally practice trained
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in an External/Internal audit function
• Industry experience within a Manufacturing/PLC/Multinational business desirable
• Strong understanding of US-GAAP and SOX essential
• ERP experience, ideally SAP and also an interest in data analysis desirable
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
To discuss this role further or other accountancy jobs please contact Jean O'Donovan on 01 5927846 or by email or click the apply button
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie