Finance Business Partner
About the Company
My client is a market leader in international health insurance & private healthcare for globally mobile people, a global network with a local touch. They are looking to add to their team a Finance Business partner
About the Position
This Finance Business Partner position requires coordination, delivery, and management of timely and accurate monthly expense forecasts, with particular emphasis on expenditure drivers.
The role is to provide "real time" support and analysis, to be a trusted adviser and to add value that will assist in decision making.
· Coordination and management of timely and accurate monthly expense forecasts, with particular emphasis on expenditure drivers.
· Responsible for delivery of local functional management and Worldwide Partners expense reporting.
· Act as main point of contact with expense controlling team.
· Ensure full integration and delivery expense reporting system initiatives by function and cost center.
· Ensure expense KPI`s are monitored on a monthly basis.
· Management and coordination of the Annual Performance Management cost reporting exercise.
· Provide detailed input and backup to support Plan and Forecast administration expenses for inclusion into Board and local management packs.
· Liaise with the IT department / outsourced IT providers to ensure all IT costs are correctly captured, monitored and reported.
· Preparation, analysis and delivery of input for financial forecasts and annual plans to Group.
· Support the business on Global cost model initiatives.
· Act as business partner to key business departments such as Sales, IT & Operations.
· Provide clear and concise results from data analysis to provide key insights on business performance.
· Assist in the monitoring of expenses, including variance analysis against plan.
· Contribute to the team`s role in driving and improving the quality of financial analysis provided to senior management.
· Assist in the preparation of financial forecast presentations to senior management, Board of Directors and Group.
· Prepare ad-hoc reports for management.
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of the financial forecasting capabilities of the team.
· Maintain internal communication to facilitate an effective flow of information within the department.
· Qualified Accountant.
· At least 3 years PQE experience preferably in a financial planning & controlling role.
· Experience in building costing models an advantage and knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to manage relationships both internally and externally.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills is essential.
· Strong team player with ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal & written).
· High standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively.
· Honesty and Integrity.
· Client focused.
· Motivated self starter with the ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver exceptional results.
· Capacity to work to strict deadlines on a number of projects, delivering milestones and key deadlines.
· Salary €60,000-€70,000
· Hybrid working
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie