About the Company
We are currently looking to recruit a Energy Engineer based in Dublin. This an opportunity to work with on some of the most important projects in Ireland. This client are leading the way in reducing their carbon footprint and are making huge efforts to ascertain carbon natural status as soon as possible.
With recent developments in the renewable energy sector, this client is seeing a need to change across their site and, as they are entering an expansion phase across all of their sectors, this has become one of their most important roles.
About the Position
The Energy Engineer will plan, regulate, and monitor the energy and utility use across a large site in Dublin City. The role will focus on managing efficiency improvements and carbon management. You will evaluating energy and utility usage and implement policies, changes, and projects to achieve carbon reduction targets. Working closely with the engineering, facilities and building services teams, you will identify energy and water saving opportunities to help realise utility and carbon saving opportunities.
Within this role you will be involved in
- Carry our site inspections and energy surveys
- Provide practice advice and training on energy efficiencies
- Identify energy usage and related reduction targets
- Design energy related projects that will have a benefit across the site.
- Monitor the schedules and time scales regarding design and delivery.
- Manage and motivate junior engineer to ensure projects runs smoothly
- Develop a carbon management program
- Produce energy certificates for all related buildings on site.
- Generate regular report on the project status.
- Cost, revenue and cash flow management.
- Liaise with local authorities on planning issues
- Report to the board on carbon reduction targets
For this role you are required to have;
- A min or 5 years building services/energy experience.
- Building Services/Mechanical Engineering related qualification
- You MUST be degree qualified
- Experience with BIM/Autocad
- Experience in project management
- Health & Safety experience
- Full clean driving license
The client offers an excellent package along with benefits. They also offer pension, parking, educational opportunities, bonus and remote options.
For more information on this position or other engineering roles, please contact Cathal on 01-5927850 or hit the apply button below to send your cv. Alternatively, contact him directly via email: