This role may be suitable for a candidate who has been in a support role or issue management role (support only) and wishes to progress to the next natural level of their career.
Previous technical experience is not required, however we are looking for people with this aptitude.
This role is suitable for a candidate with ambition and a desire for success.
· Providing first line support.
· Training and educating customers in the use of and best practice of the software.
· Production of training material in the form of videos, web pages and documentation.
· Utilize the various systems within the organisation to document and control your work assignments.
· Participate in weekly team communications, to learn about the ambitions of the business and the goals it is working towards.
· Conduct yourself professionally, with integrity and respect for your fellow team members.
· Be part of a team.
· Participate in professional development and cross skill training.
· Good IT background an advantage.
· Some Windows/ Server skills an advantage.
· Knowledge of software construction an advantage.
· You must be able to demonstrate some technical aptitude.
· Full driving licence and own vehicle an advantage.
· Fluent English a requirement.
· Excellent telephone skills.
For a confidential and discreet conversation to understand more about this Technology job, please contact John Howe on +353 1 592 7868 or email