Senior Project Planner – Infrastructure
About the Company
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Planner based in Dublin. This an opportunity to work with one of Europe’s largest engineering companies who specialize in infrastructure, water, rail and project management.
They have recently secured a number of large infrastructure programs and this client is seeing major growth in demand for their services. They have a reputation across Europe as being one of the most successful in project delivery and are currently involved in some of Irelands largest infrastructure projects.
About the Position
Working closely with all levels of management, you will become the Senior Planner on a number of large infrastructure related construction/engineering projects across Leinster. These projects range from road to rail to water developments projects. You will have a full responsibility of your own projects and the responsibility to develop a team around you.
Within this role you will be involved in
- Ability to create planning schedules in primavera 6.
- Team leading and team management in the planning area.
- Manage team meetings and progress status updates.
- Review of exiting plans and update for the client where needed.
- Monitor the schedules and time scales regarding design and delivery.
- Manage junior planners to ensure the project runs smoothly
- Deliver information to the client in a timely manner
- Generate regular report on the project status.
- Cost, revenue and cash flow management.
- Liaise with local authorities on planning issues
For this role you are required to have;
- A min or 5-10 years planning experience.
- A related Engineering qualification
- You MUST be degree qualified
- Ideally you will have experience in rail
- A self-starter and the ability to manage multiple project as any given time.
- Experience with P6
The client offers an excellent package along with benefits. They also offer pension and healthcare. They offer parking on site and are also open to a hybrid option of working from home.
For more information on this position or other engineering roles, please contact Cathal on 01-5927850 or hit the apply button below to send your cv. Alternatively, contact him directly via email: