About the Company
My client, based in Dublin West, are looking to add to their team an Accounts Assistant.
The company is a prestigious insurance broker serving the charity and voluntary sectors.
About the Position
For this Accounts Assistant position, the ideal candidate has a good attention to detail, is able to juggle multiple tasks and has a can-do attitude. The successful candidate needs to be an excellent communicator and can work in collaboration with internal stakeholders
· Preparation of monthly/quarterly accounts to review stage and including Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
· Monthly analysis of actual to budget with relevant commentaries.
· Preparation of monthly Cashflow statements and Forecasts.
· Manage payment process.
· Support the annual Budgeting process.
· Liaison with Auditors to ensure audit is concluded efficiently.
· Work closely with external partners for Payroll and Accounts Payable.
· Work closely with Finance Administrator to ensure all tasks are covered.
· Manage accounts receivables and payables
· Assist with month end process
· Develop and improve existing processes and procedures
· Other ad hoc tasks arising.
· Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or IATI or equivalent qualified
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in an insurance brokerage firm
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Excellent Attention to detail
· Must be able to work effectively both as part of a team and individually
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
· Competent in IT i.e., Microsoft office, and in particular, extensive experience with Excel
· €40,000-€45,000 DOE
· 20 days holidays
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie