About the Company
One of our clients within the Healthcare sector, is looking to recruit a part-time Assistant Accountant (30hrs p.w.) to join their team. This role will be based in North Dublin
About the Position
The Responsibility for the management and administration of accounts, including debtors and creditor’s sales and purchase invoicing, receipts lodgements, accounts payable ledger, payroll, and reconciliation of accounts. Compilation of data, based on knowledge of best accounting practice, departmental operations, and financial systems and carrying out related duties as required
· To review, prepare and maintain the Campus records/yearly accounts.
· File and record all Company financial and support documentation.
· Ensure all reports and transactions are completed.
· Report and control all debtors, creditors.
· The position also involves dealing with office administration and customer service.
· Liaise with other Senior Staff and Department Heads as required.
· Management of Petty Cash System.
· Management of Residents Personal Monies in liaison with the Ward of Court Committee.
· Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or IATI or equivalent qualified
· At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Excellent Attention to detail
· Must be able to work effectively both as part of a team and individually
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines
· Competent in IT i.e., Microsoft office, and in particular, extensive experience with Excel
· €35,000-€40,000 (Pro Rata)
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie