WHAT TO EXPECT
As a Senior Test Engineer you will be responsible for verification & validation activities with the company’s primary products in automated driving technology.
In this role you will be using extensive theory-based problem solving to develop a list of theoretical root causes to any identified defects, as the ability to eliminate these through analysis and test is a fundamental part of the position. You will be creating automated test systems to provide high-value testing with regards to functionality, performance and regression. In addition to this, you will also be building test plans, creating test tools, use cases, and testing Vehicle Platforms.
You will participate in product requirement and design reviews, contributing to the improvement of test infrastructure and frameworks by building tools. You will also be operating in an Agile Scrum environment, and will be participating in Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums and Sprint Retrospectives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
In this role, you will need to be someone with extensive experience in the Software Development Lifecycle, V-Model, and Agile, as well as validation and automated testing frameworks. You will need to be someone that is capable of identifying automation opportunities, creating and executing test plans, test cases, test automation, and compiling test reports.
You will be someone that excels in:
· root cause analysis,
· debugging system failures,
· problem solving and debugging.
It is essential that you have:
· excellent programming skills in a range of languages such as Python, Matlab, C and C++.
· developing and implementing test frameworks to enable the test teams to verify functional and non-functional requirements.
· a good knowledge of Agile and Scrum,
· continuous integration and deployment.
· Good knowledge of analysis and implementation of customer requirements.
· Exposure to GitLab, Jenkins and Jira
· An in-depth knowledge of ISO26262 (or similar functional safety frameworks)
For a confidential and discreet conversation to understand more about this Technology job, please contact John Howe on +353 1 592 7868 or email