DevOps Engineer - 6 Month Daily Rate Contract
About the Company
My client is one of the largest and most successful banks in the world with offices in Dublin. They have an immediate requirement for a DevOps Engineer to join their team.
About the Position
Under the Enterprise Risk and Finance Technology Cloud Strategy, we are conducting a program to migrate a number of our platforms to cloud-based architecture. A key aspect of this program will be to develop a solid DevOps framework, engaging with the bank’s evolving build / deployment and container platforms.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is passionate, creative people, who are excited about technology, learning, developing their skillsets and helping us grow our team by contributing to our delivery and culture.
You will work as part of an agile development team, dealing with technology and business groups on a daily basis, with the goal of delivering high-quality, creative solutions in a dynamic environment.
• Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures
• Help migrate existing applications to container based architecture (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
• Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments
• Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our stack
• Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality
- Strong oral and written communication and a proven ability to collaborate and work in an Agile team
- CI/CD Engineering experience with below skill set:
- Excellent knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, Ansible
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts
- Experience with containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift), orchestration and issues involved in moving to a container based/microservices environment
- Experience with both Linux-based and Windows operating systems
- Experience with a UNIX shell scripting language
€400-€500 per day depending on experience.
Please contact Charlie Bigger on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website: www.brightwater.ie