Global Payroll Team Lead
About the Company
Brightwater Executive are delighted to be partnering exclusively with this global, NYSE listed manufacturing company with a focus on sustainable and innovative products.
About the Position
As the business continues to grow, a new Payroll service delivery model is essential to facilitate our Transformation Strategy by enabling an agile, scalable, and fully integrated operating model that drives innovation, business partnering and performance.
The Global Payroll Team Leader will develop a global payroll strategy and lead an experienced team in delivering excellence in payroll operations.
You will be responsible for creating a best in class, digitally enabled function and have extensive experience implementing SLA’s and KPI’s for internal teams and outsourced third party vendors. You will also lead major change projects on a global scale delivering best in class solutions for M&A activity.
Reporting to the Director HR Operations, Payroll & HRIS, you will work closely with Finance, IT, external and internal payroll teams and strategic HR Business Partners. Experience of managing to a budget and building capability is essential.
- Develop global payroll and time & attendance strategy, ensuring that the model is agile and scalable
- Remain fluent on emerging payroll and time & attendance best practices and the evolving landscape of technology options
- Ensure all processes adhere to internal controls, governance and regulatory pay practices
- Drive KPI’s and vendor SLA performance; lead vendor negotiations to deliver effective and efficient performance
- Ensure appropriate metrics are in place to measure and manage service levels, business risks and improve decision making
- Manage payroll operations globally to deliver an excellent employee experience
- Deliver cross functional collaboration to deliver strategic business needs in a fast-paced environment
- Drive innovative solutions related to process, operations, and policy to more fully leverage payroll services.
- Payroll services and payroll tax compliance for all operational entities globally.
- Manage Payroll Systems, implement system changes as needed for the Company.
- Perform timely analysis as required to assist management to understand changes in payroll expenses.
- Continuously look for ways to improve and streamline the payroll and reporting process
- Handle all journal entries, analysis and reconciliation of all payroll and benefit related General Ledger accounts adhering to month end close timeline.
- Proactively provide timely and relevant reports to all stakeholders
- Tax compliance, reconciliation of respective accounts and required reporting.
- Manage and develop a team of Payroll professionals globally
- At least 10 years' experience in leading operational excellence in Payroll, preferably in a Manufacturing environment, leading a global team across multiple time zones
- Strong knowledge of Payroll Systems & practices and global tax regulations for payroll
- Demonstrable experience in building relationships with other key stakeholders
- High degree of business acumen, ability to lead and influence at a senior level and lead global teams
- Ability to change management strategies & talent solutions, focused on business outcomes
- Analytical mindset. Strong capacity to manipulate and interpret data and provide insights.
- Responsible for proactive demand planning to ensure agile and responsive teams are in place globally
- A strong track record of successful execution in a high growth environment with limited infrastructure
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Proven experience in delivering operational excellence and people solutions to deliver an excellent employee experience and business benefits
- Strong analytical skills with ability to interpret and translate data into actionable insight and influence decisions
€100,000 - €120,000 + bonus and benefits
For a confidential and discreet conversation to understand more about this role, please contact Warren Hilton on + 353 1 592 7882 or email or apply via link
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie