Portfolio Compliance Manager
About the Company
A leading European firm is growing their Dublin team. This role is offered on a permanent basis with some European travel expected on a monthly basis. The role will support the ongoing commercial development of their leasing activity in Europe. The main responsibility of the role is to assess the risk and suggest actions with regards the company’s “own-book” portfolio.
The role sits in Dublin but hybrid working model is offered.
• Ensure investments are correctly onboarded and follow up on all aspects – compliance, legal/tax aspects.
• Managing compliance team in order to ensure that the compliance is accurate and that zones of risks are covered
• Ensure processes are continuously improved
• Managing compliance team to ensure that the compliance is accurate and that zones of risks are covered
• Portfolio risk monitoring
• Following customer payments and manage restructuring actions in coordination with involved parties
• Conducting assessment of the credit risk of the portfolio through internal credit review and client meeting
• Participating in the financing and credit insurance actions related to the portfolio’s financing and coverage.
• Alerting relevant parties on the credit risk evolution of client and suggesting mitigants and/or remedies to senior team when needed
• Relevant financial background/degree from a reputed third level institute
• 8 to 12 years experience in either transaction services department of an audit form, as a Portfolio Manager in an LBO team, or within a Specialise Finance Team or debt rating advisor of a bank and/or with a debt/equity fund
• Analytical profile/credit risk management/financial analysis and compliance : needs to be proficient on excel, understand complex accounting and transactions, capacity to understand business trends
• European language an advantage
Salary to €80k plus benefits.
For more information on this role or any other roles within the Compliance and Risk space, reach out to Louise Morrissey in Brightwater or email me. Alternatively please apply via the link below.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie