Finance and Operations Manager
About the Company
My clients an ambitious, dynamic and innovative investment bank, driven to excel across all aspects of its delivery. They place long-term partnership at the very heart of their mission and strive to become the investment bank of a generation.
They are proud to have the largest client base by number of corporations in the U.K. and Ireland and through combining their leading component services, such as M&A solutions, equity sales and trading and debt advisory, they operate at the very forefront of the industry
About the Position
Reporting to the EU Chief Financial Officer (CFO), the successful candidate will be based in my clients Dublin city centre office and will work closely with the CFO, often acting as his designate in managing the Finance, Treasury, Operations (Middle and Back Office), HR, Technology, Administration, Facilities and Company Secretarial functions of the European business. Joining an experienced team, the person will be responsible for completing a broad range of duties both execution and management in nature and will operate a flexible approach to task allocation
· Assist in the production of; monthly management and annual statutory accounts, FP&A, regulatory reporting requirements to the CBI and quarterly Board reports,
· On-going tax (CT, IT, VAT, DWT) compliance, budgets and forecasting.
· Management of AR/AP functions.
· Monitoring of Treasury, HR (including payroll and benefits), Middle and Back Office (trade settlements), IT, Office Administration and Facilities (Insurance, Leases) functions.
· Maintenance of frameworks, policies, and procedures, identifying risks and enhancing controls Support and take ownership of projects associated with these functions, where required.
· Practice trained qualified accountant with an excellent academic background with at least 3 years PQE
· Excellent attention to detail, a can do and a right first-time attitude
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office combined with a strong proficiency in IT systems
· Practical approach to solving problems and ability to multi-task
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Possess a high standard of conduct, ethical standards and values
· Willingness to travel and to meet deadlines, as required
· A fast learner and a passion for investment banking and broking
· Salary €70,000-€80,000
· Hybrid working
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie