Project Manager – Client-Side Engineering/Construction Programs
About the Company
Our client, one of Irelands largest companies, is currently looking to recruit a Project Manager with an engineering and development background to support an expanding function in the area of program management and planning across a large portfolio of projects.
This role involves large scale civil/building projects, primarily within the housing, civil and education sectors. The have one of the largest portfolios in the country and are looking to continue their development across this function.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on PPP programs that are important to the continued development of our economy. You will work with a very experienced team who are experts in development projects and you will gain a lot from their support.
About the Position
Within this role you will be involved in
- Technical and commercial project management
- Audit of subcontractors
- PPP contracts management
- Manage stake holder relationships through the project lifecycle
- Leading the procurement of major developments
- Team leading and team management
- Report to senior management on project status and planning matters.
- Design and construction review
- Responsibility for overall project delivery
- Manage junior project managers to ensure the project runs smoothly
- Monitor consultants design work and make recommendations where needed.
- Generate regular reports on the project status.
- Design Review
- Client and stake holder management.
For this role you are required to have:
- A min of 5 years program management and build experience.
- A related qualification in engineering.
- Ideally experience in PPP projects
- Commercial management ability
- Sustainable development
- A Post Grad in sustainability would be an advantage.
- You will have a background in project delivery
Remuneration is dependent on industry experience and qualifications. They offer pension, a hybrid working structure and offer career longevity.
For more information on this position or other engineering roles, please contact Cathal on 01-5927850 or hit the apply button below to send your cv. Alternatively, contact him directly via email: