Discuss this role with a consultant.
• Accurately conduct AML Investor account reviews, AML application, financial sanction screenings, independent research, ensure data entered to the core TA systems, supporting spreadsheets, checklists and ancillary systems is accurate within timeframes set.
• Ensuring effective and timely communication and provision of information to AML project governance authorities and stakeholders not actively engaged in the project with the agreed and appropriate level of frequency and formality.
• Ability to undertake effective checking of all processing conducted within the Team, timely and in accordance with departmental procedures and market standard.
• Monitor performance of staff
• Seek to assist in training in junior staff members where applicable both locally and within IOC locations where applicable by motivating and developing them to achieving team goals and wider organisation.
• Key member of the department management team, charged with progressing a variety of initiatives.
• Be Risk and Compliance aware, ensuring familiarity with industry best practices around support of anti-money laundering and regulatory reporting processes.
• Assist the team to meet all daily and ad hoc deliverables
• Plan timely for Audits and key projects impacting the Investor Services Team as communicated, cross train junior staff in this area, whilst achieving orderly internal deadlines in advance of ‘due by date’.
• Ensure that Investor Services deliverables set out in Service Level Agreements are achieved.
For more information on this role or any other roles within the Compliance and Risk space, reach out to Louise Morrissey in Brightwater on 015927885 or email me. Alternatively please apply via the link below.