What is the position where you can add value?
We are actively recruiting for a WorkDay HRIS Analyst within our client’s Human Resources Team.
The WorkDay HRIS Analyst will work across multiple modules supporting the design, configuration, and administration of Trinseo’s global HRIS. This individual will serve as a subject matter expert in business process management, report writing, data management, data extraction and integration liaison between vendors and IT. The role collaborates with HR/Payroll/IT to analyze and document current processes and procedures with a consultative approach to improve efficiency and identify additional opportunities for automation.
- Serves as the focal and escalation point for WorkDay for the global HR team.
- Finds opportunities to optimize and automate existing processes within the HR team.
- Manages system configuration to automate manual processes and trains the HR team.
- Maintains records such as Change Management records, system documentation and job aids
- Launches and monitors business processes and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Responsible for automating and providing reports with crucial HR metrics to the HR leadership (ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly).
- Leads routine testing and auditing. Proactively monitor new features released by Workday and advocate for appropriate adoption plans.
What skills do you bring to the role?
- Minimum of three years of practical Workday Administration experience along with the knowledge of Workday HCM using benefits, compensation, talent & performance, payroll, absence, time tracking, and reporting.
- Will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Must possess high attention to detail, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Having the ability to work with multiple levels of the organization and across a variety of functions is key to be successful in this role.
Trinseo is dedicated to making a positive impact on society by partnering with like-minded stakeholders and supporting the sustainability goals of our customers in a wide range of end-markets including automotive, consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices, packaging, footwear, carpet, paper and board, building and construction, and tires. With the May 2021 acquisition of the PMMA Business, the Company’s global footprint consists of 24 manufacturing sites around the world, and approximately 3,500 employees – allowing the ability to quickly respond to customers’ needs, no matter where they are in the world.
Fast Facts about Trinseo
Net sales of $3.0 billion (2020)
• Approximately 3,500 employees
• 24 manufacturing sites, 14 research and development facilities
Our Core Values:
• RESPONSIBLE CARE®, RESPECT AND INTEGRITY, ACCOUNTABILITY AND VALUE CREATION, INNOVATION, COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS
- Market leading salary plus Bonus, Pension, Healthcare, Flexible working
For a confidential and discreet conversation to understand more about this Technology job, please contact John Howe on +353 1 592 7868 or email