Discuss this role with a consultant.
Our client is a specialist mortgage servicer. They were established in 2004 and employ 160 financial services professionals from their offices in Clonskeagh. They have a strong work ethic that is target based and take a best practice approach to all areas of their business ensuring that everything they do meets the expectations of all their stakeholders and especially their customers. They are authorised as a retail credit firm by the Central Bank of Ireland and have a strong compliance culture, with all relevant codes of conduct embedded across the business.
• Check the quality of all outgoing customer and third-party correspondence for the Arrears Support Unit, Litigation Team and Customer Services Team.
• Any other ad hoc tasks as required, including providing cover for colleagues as required.
▪ Log correspondence from customers, 3rd Parties on behalf of the business including the Arrears Support Unit Team, Litigation and Customer Services. Ensure all correspondence is properly scanned and filed as appropriate.
• Manage postage, order couriers and prepare registered DX.
• Deal with general day-to-day queries in an efficient and professional manner.
• Other tasks include Trace/Occupancy process management, mail merge management, Customer Due Diligence document logging, email inbox management, unallocated cashprocess management.
• Candidates must have at least two year’s administration experience in any sector. The dministration experience must include evidence of following detailed processes in a corporate environment where SLAs are in place and actively monitored. Knowledge and experience in administration must be within ROI, up-to-date and recent.
• Fluent English speaker with excellent command of English is essential. Must be meticulous with spelling, punctuation and grammar.
• Good keyboard and PC skills with good knowledge of Excel and Word.