About the Company
My client is a life insurance company based in Central Dublin which engages in the cross-border distribution of insurance products to Nordic clients across several European markets. They specialize in the provision of tailored insurance solutions to suit customers with complex investment needs and are committed to building strong customer relationships and provide world class service.
About the Position
We are now recruiting for a Trainee Accountant within their Cash Management team. This job will sit within their Finance department and will be responsible for the settlement of all trades placed on behalf of their clients, liquidity monitoring/reporting and Internal pricing. The team aims to settle trades on structured products, equities, unit trusts, bonds and other types of investments accurately and on time. A strong focus on teamwork and the ability to adapt are crucial to delivering the highest level of service.
• Ensuring all trades are accurately recorded on our fund administration system
• Responsibility for the timely settlement of trades
• Matching contract notes received to trades placed
• Chasing of outstanding trades
• Dealing with internal/external queries on timely basis
• Responsibility for preparation of payments for daily electronic transfer and matching payments received on a daily basis.
• Ensure daily, weekly and monthly deadlines are met
• Developing strong relationships with our counterparties
• Develop knowledge and understanding of the business
• Third level degree, preferably in business or a related discipline and completed 3-4 ACCA exams
• Minimum one year’s relevant experience in a similar corporate environment and industry
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• High levels of motivation, with the ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Must be focused with high level of attention to detail and strong analytical skills
• High level of numeracy Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• The ability to work within tight deadlines
Ability to balance work and study commitments
· €28,000-€34,000 D.O.E.
· Profit Share
· Exam Support
· Hybrid Working
· Sports and social club
· Wellness program
· Gym Subsidiary
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie