Financial Reporting Analyst
About the Company
My client, a leading Asset Management company based in Central Dublin, are looking to add to their growing team a Financial Reporting Analyst to join their Fund Accounting team.
About the Position
The Fund Accounting team is responsible for maintaining the books and records for over 35 of the companies’ entities and for calculating both the official AUM and rates of return of the fund.
Ideally, you will have experience in public or private accounting working with hedge fund clients, or corporate accounting familiarity, as they would like you to assist with accounting analysis and management reporting. This role demands a keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask when it comes to competing priorities.
· Responsible for completing the month-end close process, producing journal entries, and various reconciliations for various legal entities related to expenses
· Perform monthly/quarterly/annual account variance analyses
· Perform reconciliations and analysis on the various products we trade, including equities, fixed income, commodities and derivatives
· Provide support to the fund administrator on a monthly basis and auditors on an annual basis
· Interact with various groups within and outside of Finance, including Middle Office, Operations and Investor Relations.
· Assist in management reporting and projects to improve overall processes and procedures
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field essential
· Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) preferable.
· 3+ years of experience in a Finance or Accounting Role (e.g., preferably public or private accounting background with hedge funds or private equities)
· Excellent analytical and communication skills (both oral and written) required.
· Ability to multi-task as well as meet timelines in a fast-paced environment
· Strong interpersonal and client service skills; good team player
· Proven analytical skills and judgment – strong attention to detail
- Salary- €50,000-€60,000
- Discretionary Bonus
- Hybrid Working
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie