Discuss this role with a consultant.
About the Company
Leading city centre based Financial Services organisation are hiring a Project Accountant, this is a key role within their controllership team. Great culture with flexible hybrid working.
About the Position
Reporting to the Head of Finance, The successful candidate will support the closing of the US GAAP ledgers and statutory reporting. Being a key finance contact for Treasury entails reporting out to various stakeholders on a regular basis, providing advisory support to and resolving queries from other functions both within Treasury and the Businesses.
As a key member of the controllership team the Lead Finance Analyst responsibilities include assisting the team with
• Achieved or working towards professional qualification
• 3 – 5 years of experience preferably in treasury, financial services, or other relevant industry.
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills across all organizational levels
• Demonstrated project and team management skills, strong process mindset and analytical skills
• Experience managing complex projects with strong regulatory and international finance component
To discuss this role further or other accountancy jobs please contact Jean O'Donovan on 01 5927846 or by email or click the apply button
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie