Senior Project Manager – Mechanical – Pharmaceutical
About the Company
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager, based in Limerick. This an opportunity to work with one of Europe’s largest engineering companies who specialize in M&E, energy, power and the renewables sector for companies in the Pharma, Commercial, Data Center and Industrial sector
With recent developments and new program due to come online in Q3, this client requires a strong project manager, to come in at the pre-construction stage and take the project through to completion.
Their projected growth will be sustained over the next 5 years as they have a large portfolio of projects ahead of them so if you’re after job security, then this is the company for you.
About the Position
Working closely with all levels of management, across a related sector you will become the mechanical PM across a large Pharmaceutical project based in Limerick. You will manage the full program of piping related aspects of the project and be responsible for the delivery of this program on time and in budget. You will have a full responsibility for the mechanical aspect of the project and the responsibility to develop a team around you.
Within this role you will be involved in
- Developing and deploying project controls and planning strategies, processes, procedures and systems to ensure effective - integrated scope, cost and schedule planning.
- Development and agreement of project baselines (scope, cost, time).
- Efficient progress measurement and earned value management reports.
- Development of reports, KPI’s and dashboards
- Represent the company to the client in all aspects of the projects.
- Claims and dispute management
- Manage construction teams and project schedules.
- Procurement of front-end electrical engineering
- Large piping aspects of the program.
- Project Controls
- Technical engagement with external consultants, contractors and utilities providers.
For this role you are required to have;
- A min or 10 years planning experience.
- Mechanical Engineering related qualification
- You MUST be degree qualified
- Experience with large piping programs
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical is a distinct advantage.
The client offers an excellent package along with benefits, bonuses and a project completion package. They also offer pension and healthcare.
For more information on this position or other engineering roles, please contact Cathal on 01-5927850 or hit the apply button below to send your cv. Alternatively, contact him directly via email: