About the Company
My client, based in Central Dublin, provides motor insurance in 20 countries across Europe specifically designed for the fleet of their sister company, a world-wide provider of full-service multi-brand vehicle leasing. They are currently looking to add to their team an Accounts Assistant.
Their Dublin office has wide expertise across the insurance, actuarial, finance and legal fields, and many years’ experience in effective risk and claims management.
About the Position
This Accounts Assistant Job will vary in responsibility, everything from assisting with the A.P and A.R. process, bank reconciliation, credit card management and engaging with the internal and external auditors as well as other duties as required
· Processing bank payments and completing bank reconciliations
· Journal postings including those for accruals & prepayments
· Assisting with the AP and AR processes
· Credit Card management via Concur administration and approval
· Assist in tracking of expense reports and analysis of reporting versus budget, prior year and forecast including variance analysis and commentary for circulation to management.
· Cash flow preparation and analysis.
· Maintain the company’s asset register for additions, disposals and depreciation.
· Assisting with internal and external auditors.
· Operational tasks including ledger entries & reconciliations.
· Updating and maintenance of procedure documentation
· Other duties as assigned.
· Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Excel
· A business or accounting educational qualification such as a third-level degree, and Accounts Technician or part qualified Accountant qualification
· Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· Salary €40,000-€45,000
· Hybrid working
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie