Delivery Manager - Digital Technology
About the Company
My client is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry.
"From the smallest details to the highest pursuits, we are redefining aerospace. With our customers, we relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry. And, every day, we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever."
About the Position
My client is looking for a Delivery Manager for their Digital Technology division. This role has arisen due to internal progression and this is a key position within the company. The role encompasses building relationships, managing internal and external stakeholders, budgets and compliance. The client is looking for a candidate with a background or interest in IT, a generalist with some IT knowledge and a candidate with a can-do attitude that can work independently and propose solutions rather than report problems.
- Delivery of Digital Technology (DT) service and site DT projects
- DT Compliance
- Successful alignment with company DT to ensure efficient / effective DT support
- Specification of hardware / software to support business requirements
- Cost Management of DT services and hardware / software
- Own and Manage DT solutions to completion
- Ensuring service levels required to manage a high performing business are in place
The DT Delivery Manager role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Stakeholder liaison to ensure strong communication and service provision links that work for the business
- Scoping DT solutions that enhance business efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensuring solutions are supportable, aligned with DT strategic road maps and not reliant on single point support
- Liaison with all sites Departments to ensure internal customer satisfaction
- Process improvement using the CORE tools
- Applying DT solutions to assist the site EH&S improvement activities
- Technical expertise (DT Management / DT Project Management experience)
- Customer focussed
- Systems thinker
- Ideally degree qualified in suitable discipline
- Attention to detail
- Aerospace or related experience would be a big advantage
- Understanding of manufacturing business networks and software solutions
This is a permanent position which includes generous salary and benefits.
Please contact Charlie Bigger on 01 5927861 for a confidential discussion or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website: www.brightwater.ie