Senior Accounts Administrator
About the Company
A top law firm based in Dublin 2 is hiring to increase headcount within their finance team bringing them to a total of 4. They are an award-winning practice that works with a particular clientele and work with governing bodies as well.
This award-winning practice is based in the Dublin 2, the office is easily accessible by all modes of transport into the city and there is hybrid working on offer as well.
This is a great opportunity to work with a top law firm and enchase your professional career and highly regarded brand. The firm offers great benefits, attractive salary and hybrid working.
About the Position
Part of a team of 4 other Accounts Assistants, you will report to the Head of Finance supporting with all daily activities within a busy accounts function. This is a role in Accounts, that encompasses not only managing accounts but assisting with Payroll duties as well for approximately 80 employees on fortnightly payroll.
- Assistance with preparation and review of fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Assist with the operation of a newly created credit control function within the finance department
- Preparation and circulation of weekly fee earner time recording reports to departments
- Preparation of monthly and ad-hoc e-Bill files for submission to clients
- Assistance with preparation and submission VAT/VIES/Payroll and other statutory Returns through Revenue Online Service
- Month end client bank reconciliations
- Completion of monthly bank reconciliations and Balancing Statements
- Central Statistics Office Surveys
- Completion of monthly, quarterly, and annual surveys for submission to the CSO
- Assistance with monthly management accounts, quarterly departmental accounts, and annual budget preparation
- Assistance with annual external audit, including preparation of audit files and liaising with external auditors
- Assistance with completion of annual audit
- Processing of Monthly Expense Payment Runs
- Completion of Quarterly and ad-hoc Management Information and submission to clients
- Demonstrate familiarity with the core tasks of other team members, to be able to provide appropriate cover during staff absences.
- Liaising with external provider and assistance to fee earners
- General Queries
- Ad-hoc tasks at request of Finance Manager, CFO and other management
- Experience working in a finance function within professional services
- Ideally, 3 years of experience within a busy accounts function assisting with payroll and month-end duties.
- Holder of a recognised accountancy qualification
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland without any working restrictions
Salary40-50k, Flexi working, pension, health insurance, life insurance and hybrid working 3 days in the office
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Sean Thomas on 01 592 7856 or email me or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie