About the Company
Our client, a growing FMCG company require an experienced dynamic accountancy professional to join their team in Dublin 2. Attractive salary on offer for the successful candidate with a good team culture. This is a permanent position with hybrid flexible working.
About the Position
The role will be ideal for a part-qualified/finalist accountant with 2/3 years’ experience You will report into the Financial Controller. It is a commercial role, and you will be working closely with other areas in the business
• Assistance with monthly management accounts preparation.
• Processing monthly journals for stock valuation and COS postings
• Product margin review and analysis to budget/prior year
• Investigation, reconciliation, and reporting of stock take variances.
• Matching off purchase orders to delivery dockets and acceptance of same for stock control purposes.
• Review and updating of Group wide stock pricing.
• Reviewing stock for aging and calculating provisions as required.
• Assistance in the year end Group audits and correspondence with Auditors regarding queries.
• Assistance with the year-end budget and cash flow planning and preparation.
- Qualified/Part-qualified/Finalist level Accountant with experience in similar role
- Sage experience desirable but not essential
- FMCG experience desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible self-starter
To discuss this role further or other accountancy jobs please contact Jean O'Donovan on 01 5927846 or by email or click the apply button
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie