About the Company
Our client is a multinational software and hardware company with offices in the West of Ireland. This role can be done full remotely from anywhere in Ireland.
About the Position
They are recruiting a motivated, creative, and knowledgeable scrum master who is determined to make a difference, takes pride in their work, and is motivated by the team's success. In this role you will have the flexibility and support to coach and guide your team to deliver exemplary solutions.
You will be responsible for facilitating team-level agile processes and agile release train execution around program increment objectives’ definition, scope, and delivery. You will resolve team-level impediments, manage risk, and drive continuous improvement throughout the agile teams and lifecycle. You will have a good understanding of agile scrum and kanban principles and practices, and understand the unique opportunities and challenges associated with organizing, facilitating, and continuously aligning the scrum team with the guiding business strategy as a part of an agile release train.
- Work with product management, product owners, and business owners to help assure execution alignment for agile teams.
- Facilitate agile team execution and feature completion tracking for agile teams.
- Arrange and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, iteration planning, backlog grooming, and demo/retro. Ensure quick inspection and proper use of agile processes.
- Create, modify, publish and leverage standardized agile metrics to facilitate continuous improvement on the agile team.
- Reinforce key principles of a continuous learning culture and team and technical agility leveraging best practices and fine-tuned facilitation techniques
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4-7 years of experience working as a scrum master, preferably on an agile release train working under the Scaled Agile Framework
- Extensive experience managing multiple agile teams
- Excellent collaborator and servant leader
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or appropriate combination of education and experience in essential duties and responsibilities
- Advance computer skills and proficiency in administrative tools such as MS Office, Google Workspace, etc.
- Advanced understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework\
- Certifications in the Scaled Agile Framework preferred
The daily rate is negotiable depending on experience.
Please contact Derek Smyth on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie