About the Company
My client is a multinational telecoms company based in South Dublin
About the Position
The Treasury and Bad Debt Accountant is responsible for monitoring cash flow actuals against targets and providing variance analysis on same month on month and the calculation of the bad debt provision monthly supported by in-dept analysis. In this role, you will work cross functionally with a wide variety of stakeholders across the entire business as cash forecasting and bad debt analysis are integral areas of focus for the entire company
• Preparing a cash flow rolling forecast for cash flow monitoring purposes from both a bottoms up and top-down perspective.
• Perform all cash management functions for Vodafone Ireland and subsidiaries
• Responsible for managing the delivery of cash flow targets
• Work with the Financial Operations team and the Treasury team within the Shared Service Centre to ensure cash is appropriately reported during the month end process.
• Preparation of ad hoc cash summary reports as required.
• Maintain strong governance structures within the Treasury function by preparing for and managing monthly cash steerco.
• Ensure cash processes are continuously monitored and improved, including streamlining and efficiency improvements
• Calculation of IFRS9 Bad Debt provision and presentation of same as part of month end close process.
• Maintain Corporate Credit roll rate provisioning model.
• Lead monthly Bad Debt Steerco.
• Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations preparation
• Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
• Previous budgetary and cash management experience desirable
• Strong prioritisation, organisational skills.
• Excellent PC skills with proficiency in Excel front ends
• Ability to communicate and adapt communication style to a wide variety of stakeholders
• Experience with SAP and HFM accounting systems desired but not essential
• Salary €55,000-€60,000
• Healthcare allowance
• Work from home allowance
• Free phone
• Hybrid Working
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie