The Data Analyst will support the design and implementation of strategic data driven initiatives including working with subject matter experts and a wider stakeholder group to design and implement innovative solutions to assist with the achievement of ISS and organisation objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Primary degree level qualification (NQV Level 7) in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant area
• Sound comprehension of the cross-institutional dimensions of enterprise systems, system integration, ICT infrastructure and the associated service delivery within a complex and highly devolved environment
• Significant understanding of major technological developments influencing enterprise ICT infrastructure provision and management
• Proven capability to work under pressure and deliver benefits in a business-critical service environment
• In-depth knowledge and experience of:
· APIs and related technologies,
· Databases technologies and DBA skills,
· Software development lifecycle,
· Oracle based reporting using SQL/OBIEE,
· Data reporting tools such as Power BI and Tableau.
• Significant degree of technical knowledge including practical understanding of:
· Using databases and software tools to analyse and present data,
· Scripting/programming languages.
• At least 5 years’ senior level experience with ICT systems, design, deployment and administration
• Proven ability to produce detailed documentation to a high standard
• Excellent communication skills, including ability to influence and liaise with staff at all levels and to resolve conflict
• A flexible, adaptable outlook
• A team player
• Self-motivated, showing initiative and sound decision making
• Committed to continuing professional development for self and others.
• Knowledge of project design and management methodologies
• Working knowledge of:
· Modern integration platforms such as Dell Boomi or Mulesoft
· Monitoring tool
· Hosted cloud services (AWS or Azure)
· IT security.
For a confidential and discreet conversation to understand more about this Technology job, please contact John Howe on +353 1 592 7868 or email