Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
About the Company
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer, based in Dublin. This an opportunity to work with one of Ireland most experience consultancies who specialize in all aspects of the built environment. They have a global presence and reputation for excellence
With recent expansion in the commercial and industrial markets, this client is seeing a surge in demand for their services and are entering an expansion phase to grow their company staffing levels over the next 18 months. They have a forward workload over the next 3 years and are constantly taking on new projects and programs. They offer a friendly environment and long-term career opportunities.
About the Position
Working closely with all levels of management, you will be involved in building services design projects from industrial to commercial and energy related project. You will learn mentor junior engineers in the area of design and project delivery. You will be involved in cost control and estimating for large scale projects.
Within this role you will be involved in
- Detailed design in the area of building services
- Project Manage the installation and hand over to the client
- Site visits to monitor installation
- Compiling project reports
- Completing full heat loss calculations based on SR50 guidelines
- Providing Technical back‐up and support to clients
- Experience in healthcare projects would be an advantage.
For this role you are required to have;
- A min or 5 years design experience.
- Mechanical/Building Services Engineering related qualification
- You MUST be degree qualified
- Knowledge of HPM and HTN
- Experience in the power sector is a distinct advantage.
The client offers an excellent package along with benefits. They also offer pension and healthcare and have and excellent company culture. They are Dublin city based and easily accessed by public transport.
For more information on this position or other engineering roles, please contact Cathal on 01-5927850 or hit the apply button below to send your cv. Alternatively, contact him directly via email: