About the Company
My client is a global company and a leader in wireless security technology.
Their award-winning products - controlled directly from your smartphone - give you the power to protect the things you care about most.
About the Position
The System Administrator will be part of the global infrastructure team responsible for managing on-premises and cloud computing systems. This is a user facing role, so it is important to maintain and develop a strong client relationship. The system administrator will deliver prompt, quality service to the company by resolving onsite and remote IT related incidents and requests.
· Partner with HR and other managers and support new user onboarding such as hardware and account provisioning
· Manage end-user hardware life cycle
· Partner with service providers and vendors to procure hardware and software
· Introduce automation to improve productivity and user experience
· Manage collaboration platforms such as Sharepoint Online, Slack, MS Teams
· Develop and maintain standards, processes, and training material
· Provide level 2 support for end users
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience required
· 3-4 years of technical support experience within a Windows and Mac environment
· Experience in deploying devices using tools such as JAMF, Config Manager, and Intune
· Working knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD, Microsoft 365
· Experience managing and maintaining collaboration tools such as SharePoint, MS teams, Slack, Zoom
· Fluent in PowerShell or similar scripting language
A generous package in line with experience will be offered to the right candidate. including a wide range of benefits:
Pension, private healthcare, RSU’s, 20% bonus, flexible working, tuition assistance and more.
Please contact Charlie Bigger on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website: www.brightwater.ie