Power Platform Developer- Contract or Permanent
About the Company
My client is Ireland’s largest Microsoft partner and they are seeking a Power Platform./ Dynamics 365 Developer to join their team.
About the Position
This role will give you the opportunity to work on a wide varied range of interesting projects and this role can be either a contract or permanent role.
The client is also offering the option to work largely remotely with only occasional office visits.
This is a customer facing role, working as part of a dynamic technology delivery team comprising of Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Functional Consultants, Developers & UI/UX consultants.
Also working with a broad range of diverse clients in areas such as - Finance/Retail/Aviation/Construction/Public Sector/Leisure.
Responsible for ensuring best practice is applied to project all deliverables.
- Proven track record of software project delivery & contribution at all stages of the SDLC
- 5+years' expertise in the configuration, customisation and implementation of Dynamics 365 / Power Platform solutions:
- Form updates and building entities
- Plug ins and Workflows
- Power Automate
- Power Apps
- Experience of integrating Dynamics 365 solutions with various external systems
- Azure DevOps
- The ability to clearly explain & discuss solution design to technical and non-technical audiences
- Agile project delivery experience
- Consulting experience
- Strong presentation & meeting facilitation skills
· Technical Computing qualification or relevant experience
· Relevant Microsoft certifications
· Self-starter & ability to work independently
· Well organised
· Process Driven
· Ability to manage & prioritise project work as required
A generous daily rate or competitive salary will be offered to the right candidate.
Please contact Charlie Bigger on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website: www.brightwater.ie