Energy Engineer – Policy and Strategy
About the Company
We are currently looking to recruit an Energy Engineer based in Dublin. This an opportunity to work with on some of the most important projects in Ireland. This client is leading the way in reducing carbon footprints across the country and are making huge efforts to ascertain carbon natural status for small and large energy consumers in Ireland.
With recent developments in the renewable energy sector, this company are looking to create a team of energy specialists who can work on large scale policy change and development to help us hit our 2030 climate action targets.
About the Position
The Energy Engineer will plan, regulate, and monitor the energy and utility use across large sites in for a range of clients across Ireland. The role will focus on managing efficiency improvements and carbon management and providing expertise in the area. You will evaluate energy and utility usage and implement policies, changes, and projects to achieve carbon reduction targets. Working closely with the engineering, facilities and building services teams, you will identify energy and water saving opportunities to help realise utility and carbon saving opportunities to assist with Ireland’s 2030 climate targets. This is the ideal opportunity to start a very rewarding career in the area of energy.
Within this role you will be involved in
- Policy Development
- Target setting, monitoring and Obligation Party liaison
- Domestic energy credit management
- Non-domestic energy management
- Alternative Policy Measures.
- Support the team across the implementation on these policies.
- Educate clients on best practice in the industry.
- Represent the client at industry events as an expert in energy management
- Support the QMS in relation to energy
- Work and support the onsite teams from a technical perspective
For this role you are required to have;
- A min or 1 year experience in energy management.
- Qualification on Energy Management
- You MUST be degree qualified
- Experience with BIM/Autocad is an advantage
- Experience in project management
- Health & Safety experience
- Full clean driving license
The client offers an excellent package along with benefits. They also offer the opportunity to work in one of the most important sectors to Irish society. They will assist with training where needed. They operate a hybrid WFH policy.
For more information on this position or other engineering roles, please contact Cathal on 01-5927850 or hit the apply button below to send your cv. Alternatively, contact him directly via email: