Accounts Payable Controller
About the Company
My client, based in Dublin West, a materials manufacturing company, are looking to add to their team an Accounts Payable Controller
About the Position
For this Accounts Payable Controller job, you will be responsible for the processing of invoices, the issuing of payments and maintenance of the creditors Ledger. The Accounts Payable Controller will play an important role in the efficient operation of the company by maintaining financial records and assisting with the overall operation of the organisation’s finance department.
· Logging all Supplier invoices on a daily basis.
· Reviewing and verifying invoices.
· Coding, matching and obtaining approval of invoices before posting them to the Creditors Ledger.
· Reconcile supplier statements on a monthly basis.
· Preparation and processing of payments to terms.
· Review and process payment requests.
· Monitor adherence to the company’s Account payable, Purchase Order and payment procedures.
· Maintenance of supplier master records.
· Liaising with vendors on invoice queries.
· Working to continuously improve the accounts payable process.
· Assist in the period end close.
· Assist as required in ICR (Internal control) and External Audits.
· Process Company credit cards and employee expense claims.
· Books Flights and hotel accommodation as required.
· Manage the Company’s stationary requirements.
· Manage and process the customer incentive scheme.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
· Solid communication skills both verbal and written
· Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others
· Quick learner, detail oriented; demonstrable thoroughness and strong ownership of work
· Strong Excel skills and overall computer skills required
· Salary of up to €40,000
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie