About the Company
My client, based in Central Dublin, provides a full suite of services to companies incorporated in Ireland for structured finance and aircraft leasing transactions. These services include the establishment, administration and accounting services. They also provide Trusts for aircraft financing and other substantial transactions. They are looking to add to their team an Accounts Administrator.
About the Position
In this Accounts Administrator job you will gain exposure across the accountancy sector in a dynamic and exciting environment and that also offers an attractive benefits package and the chance to advance your career.
· Payments (Daily and monthly (IPD’s) and ad hoc payments for invoices etc.)
· KYC requests for all entities
· Debtors – following up with outstanding invoices and ensure accountants know which invoices are outstanding on a weekly basis
· Accounts Reconciliation
· Client queries
· Assisting Accountants and RM’s with document execution
· Saving post and documents received in the relevant folders and naming correctly.
· Issuing Certificates as requested by relationship managers i.e Certs of No Default
· Monitoring shared mailboxes to ensure no requests are missed
· Weekly Reporting (Accounts Schedule)
· Saving all bank statements for Accountants on a monthly basis from the various banking platforms
· Collecting the relevant docs to send to US team to allow them to issue monthly Investor Reports
· Prepare VAT workings
· Assisting team and other accountants with any ad hoc tasks.
· Sending emails to clients requesting information for VAT returns etc
· As an experienced administrator the candidate will have the necessary drive and experience to gain the respect and trust of clients and counterparties.
· Experience of the aircraft leasing and structured finance industry from a transaction management perspective.
· Experience in the preparation of bank reconciliations and executing payments
· Willingness to adapt, a flexible approach and a desire to take on extra responsibility and workload.
· Excellent communication skills are required as the individual is expected to maintain close relationships with clients and other professional advisors involved in the transactions.
· Knowledge and understanding of corporate services environment preferred.
· Strong IT skills are a pre-requisite including Excel and Word
- Salary -€35,000-€37,000
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days holiday p.a. plus bank holidays
- Company pension contributions (15%)
- VHI (or equivalent) healthcare to include immediate family members
- Life assurance and permanent health insurance
- Performance (company and personal) related bonus scheme
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact Conal O'Connor on 01 5927858, or e-mail or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie