Sales Operations Executive
About the Company
My client is a global diversified technology and multi-industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. They have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Operations Executive to join on a contract basis as part of a newly created team that will drive significant growth in the organisation.
About the Position
The EMEALA Sales Operations Executive drives critical planning, deployment and execution of commercial excellence programmes across the region, focused on driving sales productivity and secured order growth.
The sales operations community primarily work in three areas.
1) driving the execution of the go-to-market sales and marketing process,
2) creating a platform for lead generation and sustainable lead sources enabling a more targeted series of sales motions, and
3) actively support evolution and development of sales technology, process and training.
In this role the successful candidate will focus on enabling our strategic account management group to drive accelerated growth through:
- Opportunity and campaign execution planning
- Long term pipeline profiling & extended forecasting (for resource allocation)
- Programme and project management of growth initiatives
- Research and analysis of existing and target new Customers
- Account structure / planning KPI tracking and insight provision
- Quantitative and qualitative evaluation of account performance
- Driving schedules for quarterly business reviews and internal account review
- Training, developing, sustaining and improving our account management programme
- Case study and reference management
- Events, engagement and network support
- Internal communications and promotion of strategic account activity (with comms support)
- Account reporting, KPI’s and sales productivity analysis (with finance support)
- Account based marketing execution (with marketing support)
The successful candidate will play a critical role in the EMEALA sales operations community, where regional and functional teams define priorities, share best practices and work to deploy strategies into the field businesses
In conjunction with the strategic account focus the successful candidate will also support the broader community to:
- Deploy the newly designed go-to market framework, and drive continuous improvement in execution for improved return on investment from campaigns.
- Develop and define commercial technology evolution focusing on CRM effectiveness, and driving holistic execution through our salesforce.com platform – both for new technology introduction and existing user effectiveness/maturity levels.
- Work with marketing and business teams to define current demand generation models, lead sources and data to drive a best practice strategy for continual demand generation – better supported by technology to qualify and nurture leads more effectively.
- Work collaboratively with market intelligence, field marketing, sales and services to create long term sustainable relationships with active feedback, and honest alignment to actions to improve
- Build peer relationships in across the Company in areas such as global accounts, digital solutions/services, centers of excellence and other regions to define best practices, how we leverage and areas for growth and connect more effectively with EMEALA teams
- Actively participate in the EMEALA sales operations community to be part of the team building a winning environment for continued success
- Actively work with chosen vendors and suppliers to leverage all technologies and maximize investments
- Bachelor degree in related subject with minimum 3 years of demonstrable business experience in commercial roles/functions
- Knowledge of customer and competitive programs, and the ability to develop effective programs understanding the trends and issues facing commercial teams in the digital age
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and presents convincingly to peers, executives, partners, and customers
- A desire and passion for Customers, and technology with demonstrable evidence of deployments in practical environments
- Good knowledge of CRM (particularly salesforce.com) and associated technologies to drive productivity and execution excellence
- Willingness to travel
This role is a contract position and candidates will be offered a generous rate which can be hourly, daily or pro rata.
Please contact Charlie Bigger on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website: www.brightwater.ie