Senior Health & Safety Manager – Sustainability
About the Company
Our clients, who are focused in the construction sector are currently looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager with experience in Sustainability. They operate across a number of sites in Ireland and supply construction related materials to large contractors and developers. They are have also been one of Ireland’s leading fit out specialists and worked with international clients on high scale projects.
As a well known, reputable company, they are now looking to recruit a Health & Safety Manager to take responsibility for H&S functions across all of their sites in ROI and NI.
About the Position
Working closely with all levels of senior management, and with large clients, you will become the main central support in providing consulting advice and expertise in the area of Health & Safety. Sustainability is a major focus for this company so you will be heavily involved in driving this function across all sites. You will assess the current strategy and processes and create a robust division who are experts in the area of Health & Safety (H&S)
Within this role you are will:
- Manage the Health & Safety function across the group .
- Work closely with stakeholders and advise on best practice in H&S
- Manage and develop a team of health and safety specialist.
- You will be responsible for the QMS systems for the group.
- Create monthly reports on H&S across each division
- Manage the sustainability aspects across the company.
- Take a proactive approach in regard to H&S and educate the company on policies and procedures.
- Regular travel to sites to ensure H&S compliance is the best it can be.
For this role you are required to have:
- 10 years experience in Health & Safety
- A related qualification, NBOSH, IOSH
- An ability to educate people in the area of H&S
- Experience in engineering and construction
- Experience in sustainability
- Consulting experience
- A full drivers license
The client offers an excellent package along with benefits. They also offer pension, a car allowance or car and healthcare. Travel is an aspect of this role and you will be compensated accordingly.
For more information on this position or other engineering roles, please contact Cathal on 01-5927850 or hit the apply button below to send your cv. Alternatively, contact him directly via email: