About the Company;
I have been exclusively retained by a very well-known private practice based in Dublin who is looking for a Litigation Solicitor to join their team. This role has huge scope for progression in a small team.
Have worked across all areas Litigation, Employment , Private Wealth,
Have worked across all areas of Litigation law and, in the areas of high net worth individuals
Have drafted, negotiated, and reviewed all types of commercial contracts, corporate agreements, minutes, and resolutions
Provide day-to-day advise as the Litigation Soliciotor
Advise clients in relation to various commercial matters including leases, share purchase agreements, business transfer agreements, disclosure letters, banking and company law matters.
- 1 to 3 years PQE;
- Experience in operating GEMS and CORE;
- Drafting minutes and resolutions;
- Reviewing and negotiating all forms of commercial and corporate agreements;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a busy team;
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads;
- Strong organisation and administrative skills; and
If you’re interested in this or other legal jobs please contact Mark Byrne on 01 5927845 or [email protected] for a confidential conversation.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie