Senior Fullstack C# /.NET Developer- 6 Month daily rate contract
About the Company
My client is one of the largest and most successful banks in the world, with offices in Dublin.
Their Technology division delivers technology services across the bank’s eight lines of business that serve individuals, companies and institutions. The team also focuses on digital banking, payments, infrastructure, data management and technology that enhances cyber security, and risk and capital management.
About the Position
My client is looking for a highly motivated, senior, full-stack .NET Developer to assist with design, development, and support on a browser-based, global financial compliance systems. The systems support regulatory disclosure requirements across every jurisdiction where the bank does business. It provides reporting and monitoring of global end-of-day net short positions and other notification requirements as well as critical position information used in regulatory disclosure reporting for downstream systems.
An ideal candidate should be self-starting, have a thorough understanding of the technologies outlined in the requirements below, and capable of addressing issues across architectural boundaries. However, primary focus of responsibilities will be in the user experience, which is based primarily in the following: C#, Linq2Db, ASP.NET MVC 5.x, jQuery, Bootstrap 3, Kendo UI, and LESS.
• Works closely with other globally based team members and business partners to design, develop, enhance, test, support, maintain, and debug software solutions that support business units or support functions.
• A senior member of the technical team responsible for assisting senior business leaders and management.
• Contributes to strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
• Employs in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business process requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
• Provides total-effort estimation for deliverables for one or more programmers with minimal margin of error.
• Coordinates collaboration with business solutions and other development teams as needed to deliver on time and within budget.
• Provides feedback and technical guidance to project managers on issues of critical importance to achieving business objectives.
• 10+ years of overall hands-on software development experience.
• 7+ years of hands-on experience and a complete understanding of Visual Studio, C#, and .NET Framework development
• 7+ years of hands-on experience and a thorough understanding of database structural design, query design, execution plan analysis, and stored procedure development founded in Microsoft SQL Server and Transact-SQL
• MUST demonstrate exceptionally clear communication skills
• Direct application development experience in the Global Markets space related to Equities and Equity Derivatives, Fixed Income, Commodities or Prime brokerage
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and a demonstrated understanding of database design and query planning & execution
• 5+ years of experience C# expressions (LINQ & Lambda), thread & memory management, asynchronous development patterns, and data serialization/deserialization (XML & JSON)
• 5+ years of user interface design and development, including at least 3 years with responsive design and Bootstrap 3
• 3+ years of experience as a team lead with clear recognition as a technical expert by peers, while making architectural and design decisions
• 3+ years of experience in the global investment banking industry
• 3+ years of experience and a complete understanding of HTTP & REST and ASP.NET MVC core concepts (including Routing, Bundling, and WebAPI)
• 3+ years of experience with a proven TDD pattern and framework, such as NUnit or xUnit, as well as mocking (Moq)
• Complete understanding of and 3+ years of experience working within Agile methodology
• Direct, hands-on experience with JIRA
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with Linq2Db, log4net, Telerik Kendo UI, and LESS (or SASS)
• 3+ years of hands-on experience with data transformation (Informatica or SSIS)
• 3+ years of experience with Git and the GitFlow branching strategy
• Direct, hands-on experience with Bitbucket, Ansible, Artifactory, and Jenkins
• Direct, hands-on experience with MS SQL Server 2012 or above and SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
• Direct, hands-on experience with web testing and automation via Selenium
€400-€600 per day depending on experience.
Please contact Charlie Bigger on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website: www.brightwater.ie
C#, .Net, Visual Studio, SQL