About the Company
Leading Educational body in north dublin are looking for a finance assistant to join their team. This role is initially being offered as a one year contract with a strong possibility of extension.
About the Position
Working as part of a small team, the role offers a broad range of duties. This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to develop their accounting skills and experience in a friendly office environment, and would be ideally suited to someone undertaking the Accounting Technician or other professional qualification
· Input of purchase invoices and processing of payments to suppliers
· Assisting with the billing and collection of accounts receivable;
· Dealing with student queries, updating the Finance section of the student registration system;
· Bank account – inputs of payments and receipts, weekly lodgements, petty cash impress;
· Recording and reconciling company credit card statements;
· Processing and billing interdepartmental monthly cross-charges;
· Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts and reporting requirements.
· Other adhoc duties as required;
At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role..
·Strong IT skills including, Excel etc
To discuss this role further or other accountancy jobs please contact Jean O'Donovan on 01 5927846 or by email or click the apply button
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie