Senior Financial Analyst
About the Company
A leading service organisation based in North Dublin are looking for an experienced senior financial analyst to join their team. The company is currently in growth mode and require this individual to assist with this.
About the Position
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be working as part of a team, having responsibility for the financial planning and analysis of the business. You will work closely with key stakeholders in all areas of the business. This would suit an individual who enjoys a commercial role.
· Management of the annual budget, quarterly and monthly forecast cycle for multiple cost centres
· Preparing yearly budgets and forecasts
· Establish and maintain key business KPI reporting.
· Revenue and expenditure analysis, with a commercial focus.
· Stock analysis on goods and services
· Preparation of cost centre KPI’s and management reports.
· Preparation of executive monthly and quarterly business review reports.
· P&L consolidation reporting.
· Analytical reviews with commentary.
· Work closely with the key stakeholders and board of directors
· Qualified accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ideally with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a commercially focussed role.
· Previous experience with SAP/S4/HANA and Power BI would be advantageous
· Experience in producing budgets, forecasts, and management accounts multiple entities desirable
· Advanced Excel skills and financial modelling skills essential
- Strong commercial acumen.
To discuss this role further or other accountancy jobs please contact Jean O'Donovan on 01 5927846 or by email or click the apply button
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie