HR Systems Analyst
About the Company
Our client is a leading and well-known Irish company. They are known as a great place to work and offer a unique working environment.
About the Position
They have an immediate requirement for a HR Systems Analyst. This role is initially for 6 months but could extend. The role is on-site 5 days per week.
You will work within the existing HR team you will be involved in developing their IT systems to support HR processes and initiatives. You will assist in ensuring HR systems are effectively operated and maintained, and that all data held is accurate and complete. You may also be involved in training users when required, and testing upgrades before they move into production.
- Resolving issues and escalations relating to Core HR and additional systems
- Be the key point of contact for queries
- Assist with the development of new or modification of existing standard operating procedures re documentation and storage of records
- Work closely with members the HR Team to ensure accurate data entry into HR systems.
- Ensure that the reference data on HR systems is updated and maintained accurately.
- Regularly review software release notes to ensure relevant new features are brought to the attention of HR management
- Create bespoke system reports as required using reporting tools such as Core Insight.
- Provide training on system changes to HR users and stakeholders
- Complete system audits
- Work closely with external stakeholders to ensure seamless integration of HR systems with other systems
- Maintain oversight and the ability to navigate and extract data from all HR related systems.
- Supervise and delegate work to other members of the HR Systems team as appropriate.
You must have 3 years relevant experience in addition to a primary degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Systems, HR or a related discipline.
Ideally candidates should have:
- Experience of HR Systems, preferably the CoreHR System.
- Strong skills with databases and reporting tools.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills including attention to detail combined with the skill to communicate concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with a proven ability to build positive relationships with key stakeholders and colleagues at all levels both internal and external.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills, with the capability to manage multiple priorities with competing priorities/deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (including oral, written, report writing, presentations).
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly.
- A strong working knowledge of Core Insight, Tableau or similar database reporting tools.
This is a fixed term contract and the salary on offer will depend on experience.
This is an opportunity to join an excellent company - Please apply today for full details.
Please contact Derek Smyth on 01 5927861 or email or simply click the apply button.
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website www.brightwater.ie