Principal Objective of the Position
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant with experience working on Microsoft Power Platform.
You will work on some of the latest Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure architectures in development today. The right candidate will be highly experienced in product development and have demonstrated balance between technical mastery, coaching and developing technical teams and leadership.
- Architect, design and implement complex enterprise-scale integrated solutions, adopting various technologies
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach based on the needs of our stakeholders
- Support estimation, planning and delivery
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders and engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect the needs of the business whilst making the best use of current development practices
- Maintain technical relationships with stakeholders and technology partners
- Be a trusted technology adviser to your colleagues
- Be a role model and advocate of best practices and mentor junior team members
- Have strong self-motivation and teamwork skills, with the ability to build momentum and pivot if needed
- Communicate effectively with a diverse set of teams and broad stakeholder group, both internally and externally
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with peers, team members, subject matter experts and stakeholders (inc. third parties to assess partnerships where applicable)
- Understand implications and trade-offs of reliability, scalability, security, operation costs, adoption path recruitments.
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or that may be required to do either now or in the future.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other-related field.
• Excellent analytical, diagnostic and research skills.
• Self-motivator with effective communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• In depth experience across multiple core areas of Power Platform and the Microsoft Azure technology stack including but not limited to
• Power Apps (Model+Canvas), Dataverse, Power Apps Portals, Power Automate.
• Ability to work effectively in a high demand environment with a positive energy and attitude.
• CI/CD, Azure DevOps; C#, SQL, .Net, D365 CRM, CRM Plugins, PCF Controls, Azure Functions, Power BI
For a confidential and discreet conversation to understand more about this Technology job, please contact John Howe on +353 1 592 7868 or email