Client Management Funds 12 month FTC
About the Company
My Client is a leading Fund Administrator, with a strong culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
About the Position
Client Management leads the client engagement, in collaboration with the Global Coverage owner and for CX named Clients strategically significant to the global, Client Experience.
Client Management owns the businesses operating model and services provided and provide in-depth, proactive strategies and solutions for our non-partner clients.
You will engage directly at the c-suite of clients and be accountable for the overall client experience and satisfaction with business ensuring that what we deliver and how we deliver it aligns with or exceeds their expectations.
The role brings significant industry knowledge, technical expertise and a deep working knowledge of all client activities and touch points across both organisations (client and business)
You will lead and/or support initiatives aimed at improving and enhancing overall operational model risk profile and efficiency in partnership with Operations Line Management.
You will manage the deep and complex analysis of issue tracking to enhance service delivery.
The role works alongside Line Operations Management, Client Experience Management, Global Client Coverage and with existing client service and operational teams to direct the model as we collaborate to serve our clients better.
- Working directly with the CEO, COO, CIO and other senior client leaders, works with Line Operations and business lines to develop and execute the operational strategy for clients with a focus on: , model simplification, greater efficiency and automation of client process, and identifying, predicting and proactively managing future state requirements for clients Fosters and implements simplification to the operating model in conjunction with Client Experience (including improved efficiency and automation of client processes)
- Acts as an operational point of contact for clients, proactively responding to client’s requirements across multiple geographies. Accountability for the client service and activity across all geographies and manufacturing locations supporting the client’s activities. Acts as the facilitator for the operating models, products and services provided and facilitates the use of data and analysis to support decision making and solution modelling discussions. Foster the concept of the “virtual client service team” through information sharing
- Maintains oversight of client activity logs including day to day activities/issues, change and on-boarding events in conjunction with functional owners, client change, onboarding and client rep teams. Manages the detailed client analysis based on KPI data, query logs, action logs, change logs.
- Is responsible for the management of all Incident Reports which are sent to clients and capturing proposed recommendations on the activity logs.
- Is accountable for identifying, recording, tracking and closing all formal client complaints received in line with the agreed Complaints policy. Accountable for Client communication in this regard.
- Leadership role in the governance model that supports our client base , Service Level Reviews (monthly or quarterly) ensuring we are capturing the VOC, Man Co/Consultant Monthly Calls, Client/Man Co/Consultant Due Diligence Meetings, attending Board Meetings
- Maintains oversight for change for clients and accountable for escalations to ensure client satisfaction for delivery of specific change events in relation to the client including large scale projects/programs, regulatory and industry change, and client imposed change. Includes multiple stakeholders within and the client organisation in relevant decision making committees to ensure partnership clients expectations are met or exceeded.
- University or post-graduate degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience in Asset Management, Client Relationship and Service Management or equivalent front office position in the financial industry
- Proven track record in building and maintaining excellent long term client relationships
- Proven track record in understanding client relationships, with an ability to overcome client objections and creating compelling rationale for managing client requests/concerns
- Leading and implementing client focused operating models
- Comprehensive knowledge of major market participants
- Proven ability to solve problems and deal with ambiguity, often outside the standard business practices
- Proven track record to get things done and influence both internal and client organizations
- Extensive experience managing clients with experience in a partnership model
- Extensive experience of progressive financial services experience
- Extensive experience managing clients with a global footprint.
An excellent package is on offer for the right candidate.
For more information on this or any other funds roles please contact
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website; www.brightwater.ie
Tom Guilfoyle on tel: 0035315927887 or email me or hit the apply button