+353 1 662 1000
+353 21 422 1000
Tel +353 1 662 1000
Tel +353 21 422 1000
Submit a CV
Submit Your Job Spec
Register / Sign in
Find a Job
Connacht (ex. Galway)
Leinster (ex. Dublin)
Munster (ex. Cork)
Republic of Ireland
Ulster (ex. NI)
Northern Ireland (*)
FIND YOUR JOB
Browse jobs by specialisms
My Recent Searches
Browse Jobs by Category
Compliance and Risk
Request a Call Back
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Prefered time to call back
Request a Callback
Back to all search results
07 Feb 2023
About the Company
Our client is a global private investment company specialising in finance and aviation. They are a dynamic, growing firm and with their central Dublin location, great core values and unlimited progression opportunities, this one is sure to be a hit. Our client understands the importance of a great Receptionist and is looking to find the right person to further demonstrate their values through the work they do everyday.
About the Position
Under supervision of the Office and Facilities managers, the Receptionist will manage the Dublin office front of house.
Main tasks include:
• Organize and efficiently handle reception traffic
• Inbound phone call processing
• Mail and parcel processing
• Conference room management
• Greeting and assisting clients, booking catering, managing the meeting room and front of house facilities, ensuring all client meetings are professionally organized.
• Conference room logistics and calendar organisation including but not limited to set-ups, video conference, dial-ins, & catering needs.
• Assist with issuing access card keys for the office as needed.
• Ensuring front of house and all meeting rooms and shared areas are presentable.
• Managing office supplies, stationary orders, restocks etc.
• Build strong relationships with office vendors and landlord, liaising with relevant contacts as required to keep the office running efficiently.
• Managing/screening calls and ensuring these are routed correctly.
• Provide backup to other members of the administration team as necessary.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects and collaborate on process efficiencies.
• Assist with expense report processing in Concur.
• Calendar management
• Travel booking and coordination
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in a busy corporate reception / administration role
• Proactive nature paired with great initiative; dependable.
• Welcoming and friendly personality with a positive disposition.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
• Excellent judgment handling confidential data in a discreet manner.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, problem solving and ability to multi-task.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 programs
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate, both oral and written, across all levels in the organization.
• Team player and adaptable; willing to perform tasks necessary to achieve common goals.
Along with a salary of up to 38k, the company has great benefits to offer such as Private Health Insurance, Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match, Paid Family Leave, Wellness Program & more!
For more information on this position or other
Business Support roles
, please contact
on 01-5927869 or hit the apply button below to send your cv. Alternatively, contact her directly via
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website;