+353 1 662 1000
+353 21 422 1000
Tel +353 1 662 1000
Tel +353 21 422 1000
Submit a CV
Submit Your Job Spec
Register / Sign in
Find a Job
Connacht (ex. Galway)
Leinster (ex. Dublin)
Munster (ex. Cork)
Republic of Ireland
Ulster (ex. NI)
Northern Ireland (*)
FIND YOUR JOB
Browse jobs by specialisms
My Recent Searches
Browse Jobs by Category
Compliance and Risk
Request a Call Back
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Prefered time to call back
Request a Callback
Back to all search results
VP Transfer Agency
05 Jan 2023
VP Transfer Agency Dealing
About the Position
The remit of this role within the Transfer Agency (TA) Department it to manage the Ireland Dealing & Client Services operations within the department, focusing on risk control, change management and adherence to local and group requirements and regulations. Core responsibilities are to ensure a consistently excellent level of client service, oversee the effective and efficient operations of the department and to identify & contribute to continuous improvement initiatives. The candidate will also act a deputy to the Head of Transfer Agency
1. Assist and support the Head of AM TA in all aspects of the department.
2. Manage key client relationships from an Investor Services perspective by engaging with the AM investors and developing relationships with them.
3. Lead a team of Transfer Agency Managers and oversee their work to ensure it is of the highest quality standards. Ensure that the team operates efficiently, adheres to procedures, SLA & ISAE requirements and best practice and policy.
4. Support Transfer Agency Managers in the identification of operational risk, providing advice on processes, systems, organisation structure and helping to plan and implement risk mitigation measures in a structured way.
5. Lead and implement the Ireland internationalisation of the TA operations with specific focus on building our IOC (Offshore location) to help support our future growth ensuring targets and budgets are achieved.
6. Ensure project work assigned is completed timely, accurately and within budget, using departmental template and ensuring relevant Departmental documents are updated to ensure “current”.
7. Identify and implement the department's business objectives to ensure the continued enhancement of client service targets and operational controls.
8. Determine resource requirements and subsequently recruit, train, motivate & develop staff to ensure a fully functioning team capable of meeting the department’s objectives, including leading the performance management process.
9. Leading member of the department management team, charged with leading a variety of strategic initiatives.
10. Foster and support a culture of best practice and ‘white glove’ service to clients within the Transfer Agency area of the business. Promote and maintain our high quality client experience. Understand the needs of our clients, their requirement for accurate and timely reporting coupled with a proactive approach to client relationship management.
11. Foster and cultivate a change culture where we strive to provide the highest quality service.
12. Sponsor a programme of continuous improvement to mitigate risks, eliminate inefficiencies and/or improve client experiences and in order to support the build out of capacity and scale within the department.
13. Review regulatory requirements to establish if and where they may impact on the department processes and procedures, and how TA reports to regulatory bodies.
14. Liaise with Transfer Agency colleagues in other locations to streamline processes and identify common procedures and systems with a view to unifying databases and procedures.
15. Identify and implement required training programs within the department to ensure that these programs meet the required industry standards
16. Ensure the work of the department adheres to all legal, group, local compliance and regulatory requirements to meet business objectives.
17. In depth understanding of AML, fraud prevention, operational risk areas and BCP.
18. Ensure all relevant procedures and policies i.e. Group, Local and specific departmental, are followed in
Page 2 / 3 Classification : Internal
relation to the end to end business revenue cycle and specific departmental responsibilities.
19. Collaborate with all TA VPs across both AI and AM in Ireland to co-ordinate initiatives at a department level.
10-15 years’ experience in Transfer Agency with at least 8 years in a management capacity preferred
ISAE and Operational risk management framework experience
Experience in use of MS Office
Experience of a variety of fund types – e.g. Mutual Funds – UCITS, ETFs, Limited Partnership, EQ, Series, UCITS, Private Equity
Proficiency in MS office
In-depth knowledge of Fund Transfer Agency life-cycle, including AML
Knowledge & awareness of relevant legal and regulatory requirements governing the fund administration industry in Ireland for example, Criminal Justice Act 2010 (Anti-money Laundering and Terrorist Financing), Data Protection Act 2003, UCITS legislation, FATCA/ CRS Regulations, IMR, Irish Stock Exchange listing requirements.
Knowledge & awareness of relevant legal and regulatory requirements governing the hedge fund industry globally and specifically in the US such as ERISA , Blue Sky, CFC/FINRA etc…
Proven ability to implement strategies and manage complex projects
An Excellent package is on offer for the right candidate, with a strong work/life balance.
For more information on this or any other
on tel: 0035315927887 or
me or hit the apply button
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website;