+353 1 662 1000
+353 21 422 1000
Tel +353 1 662 1000
Tel +353 21 422 1000
Submit a CV
Submit Your Job Spec
Register / Sign in
Find a Job
Connacht (ex. Galway)
Leinster (ex. Dublin)
Munster (ex. Cork)
Republic of Ireland
Ulster (ex. NI)
Northern Ireland (*)
FIND YOUR JOB
Browse jobs by specialisms
My Recent Searches
Browse Jobs by Category
Compliance and Risk
Request a Call Back
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Prefered time to call back
Request a Callback
Back to all search results
Group Treasury Assistant
07 Mar 2023
Group Treasury Assistant
About the Company
My client, who is based in Dublin West, are a trusted global partner to pharma and MedTech manufacturers, working to improve patient access to medicines in Europe and around the world. They provide outsourced and specialised services to their clients. They are growing by leveraging the strong relationships they have with 200+ of the world’s best known pharmaco-medical manufacturers across multiple geographies, enabled by cutting-edge digital technology and highly expert teams.
About the Position
The Group Treasury Assistant reports to the Group Treasury Manager and will work with the local Treasury and finance teams across the business units to support delivery of robust operational controls, with regard to transactional banking, ultimately contributing to the overall management of the Group Net Debt.
• Daily postings and clearing of bank transactions for multiple banks.
• Daily reconciliation of opening/closing cash position.
• Daily update of Net Debt Report.
• Assist with payment processing under the guidance of the Treasury Accountant/Manager.
• Monthly group bank reconciliations for multiple banks.
• Monthly Invoice Discounting Debtor reconciliation.
• Assist with ID audits and external audits, point of contact for Bank related items.
• Maintain process documents to ensure they reflect the most recent process for Treasury.
• Continuously improve Treasury processes where possible.
• Provide some cover for the Treasury Accountant as required
• Part-qualified with minimum 2 years’ experience within accounts, treasury distinct advantage.
• Significant experience in Bank reconciliation.
• Ability to work with significant volumes of data.
• Ability to work on their own initiative, where practicable, to deliver results within a short period of time.
• Ability to deal with 3rd parties where necessary to resolve issues as they may arise.
• Previous experience using SAP preferred, experience with banking on line/Payments Plus and excel an advantage.
• Ability to work effectively under time and delivery pressures.
• Excellent attention to detail.
23 days holidays
For more information on this role or any other Accountancy roles contact
on 01 5927858, or
or click on the apply button below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website;