I am teamed up with an excellent clients of ours, a leading healthcare company, as they are looking to fill an IT Security Engineer. This is is a permanent role accompanied by a salary of approx 85k + benefits.
The organization is looking for a Security resource to manage our Azure Active Directory tenancies together with advising on global strategies that also include on-prem Active Directory forests. We are looking for someone who is passioned about Azure, Security principles and Identity, comfortable working with a diverse range of teams in different countries and who will be fully committed to the role with a previous record of going above and beyond to technical success.
This role is part of the Security team but will work closely with the DevOps team that manages all Azure infrastructure through code and works in Agile sprints, and with the ICT team that manages all on-premise infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities / Outcomes
- Design and implementation of the Azure Active Directory security policies.
- Design and implementation of Active Directory security.
- Input into the design for Azure Sentinel automated alerts and actions.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Implementing security policies and protecting Identities
- Ensuring the reliability and security of Azure Active Directory including regular reporting
- Ensuring compliance of the directory to security standards, both internal and best practice
- Carry out auditing and assessments of existing environments and in conjunction with M&A processes
- Designing and implementing cross-tenant reporting and control
Key Skills, Experiences & Competencies
- Experience with managing large Azure Active Directory Tenants.
- Experience with setting up security policies in Azure Active Directory.
- Exposure to engaging with different stakeholders to understand the impact in day-to-day work of certain security policies.
- Ability to design security policies in line with the business that that support working environments.
- Exposure to different Group and User management practices with Azure Active Directory and Active Directory.
- Exposure to group policy and InTune device policies as a strategy to manage company laptop hardware and mobile devices.
The following skills would be an advantage for the role:
- Exposure to Kusto Query Language and Log Analytics – our current telemetry stack where we sink all Azure Active Directory events.
- Exposure to PowerShell and bicep – Our current DevOps code stack.
- Exposure to git repos, trunk-based development, pull requests and GitHub actions.
If you are interested, please email me - [email protected] and I will send you the full scope of responsibilities associated with the role and information on the client.
Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you