+353 1 662 1000
+353 21 422 1000
Tel +353 1 662 1000
Tel +353 21 422 1000
Submit a CV
Submit Your Job Spec
Register / Sign in
Find a Job
Connacht (ex. Galway)
Leinster (ex. Dublin)
Munster (ex. Cork)
Republic of Ireland
Ulster (ex. NI)
Northern Ireland (*)
FIND YOUR JOB
Browse jobs by specialisms
My Recent Searches
Browse Jobs by Category
Compliance and Risk
Supply Chain & Logistics
Request a Call Back
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Prefered time to call back
Request a Callback
Back to all search results
Depository Supervisor (12 mth Contract)
04 May 2023
My client is currently seeking a highly motivated Depository Supervisor to join their team. They offer fully integrated transaction, deposit, foreign exchange, and credit facilities to their Fund Services and Governance Services clients.
This is a 12-month contract position, with the potential for a permanent position upon completion.
About the Position
They are currently seeking a Depositary Supervisor to join their team. As the Depositary Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the Bank meets its depositary obligations by establishing and maintaining an appropriate control environment. This will include:
• Reviewing and signing off on all Depositary Administrator work, such as cash flow monitoring, safekeeping of assets, and investment compliance reviews.
• Providing monthly departmental reports to management and assisting in the preparation of quarterly board reports.
• Assisting with the compilation of material for SOC testing, on-site reviews, and annual audits.
• Building client relationships by working with clients to resolve queries and escalating any issues.
• Assisting with training, development, and motivation of the team to maintain a positive working environment.
You have a third level business/finance/ law qualification
Minimum of 3-5 years depositary services experience within the funds industry.
You are able to display knowledge of hedge funds.
You have previous experience supervising a team.
You are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal effectiveness
Salary 55,000 to 60,000
Plus full benefits.
For more information on this position or other
on 01-5927886 or hit the apply button below to send your cv. Alternatively, contact her directly via
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website;