+353 1 662 1000
+353 21 422 1000
Tel +353 1 662 1000
Tel +353 21 422 1000
Submit a CV
Submit Your Job Spec
Register / Sign in
Find a Job
Connacht (ex. Galway)
Leinster (ex. Dublin)
Munster (ex. Cork)
Republic of Ireland
Ulster (ex. NI)
Northern Ireland (*)
FIND YOUR JOB
Browse jobs by specialisms
My Recent Searches
Browse Jobs by Category
Compliance and Risk
Supply Chain & Logistics
Request a Call Back
Discuss this role with a consultant.
Prefered time to call back
Request a Callback
Back to all search results
16 Nov 2023
Software Engineer .NET
About the position
IT Job- Our client a leading well established fintech and home-grown company in Dublin west have an excellent job opportunity for a .Net Software Developer to join their very talented and project heavy Development team. Offering remote or hybrid and the opportunity to join a great team who hold a family feel with lots of collaboration, excellent projects where you will work on challenging projects with long standing customers.
Excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company where you will have a lot of autonomy and chance to further grow your career while working with up-to-date technology. Great salary and parking available.
Why is this an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer?
It is an exciting opportunity for a Senior .NET Web Developer to join a talented dynamic software development team. The team is tasked with the development and maintenance of Online Banking website and Mobile Banking Apps.
You will be joining the team at this very exciting time and be part of a revolution in how banking services are provided in Ireland and the UK.
• Collaborate with product design team to analyse requirements
• Prioritise and estimate work items from the sprint backlog
• Implement best software engineering practices
• Develop maintainable and robust code within the technical strategy defined by the Software Architect
• Perform peer reviews
• Ensure Technical Documentation is provided
• Help remove technical impediments raised by the team
• 3+ years of practical experience working with C#.Net or asp.net
• Comfortable working with SQL Server including database design, Stored Procedures and SQL Syntax
• Good understanding of HTML and CSS
• Rigor in software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
• Display a willingness to upskill in new technologies
Nice to have:
• Cross Platform Mobile Development with Cordova, Ionic or similar
• Experience of HTTP protocol and RESTful APIs
• Experience working with cloud technologies
• Experience with financial, accounting or payments systems
We are looking for someone who has:
• Must have a minimum of 3/4 years commercial experience in Software Development with C#, .NET, SQL and database design.
• Proven analytic and problem-solving abilities
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and deliver
Personal Skills Requirement
• A Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), particularly the ability to get your ideas across effectively
• Great interpersonal skills, we are a team that gets on and likes to help each other out
• Takes ownership and responsibility for tasks and overcomes obstacles
• Attention to detail
This is no doubt an excellent opportunity to be part of a great company who are growing at a rapid rate and will allow you to further develop and grow your career while working within a nice working environment with a family feel team. If you feel you meet the requirements, please Apply now.
For more details on this or
other IT roles
, please contact
on 01 5927878,
or simply apply via the link below
To view all live jobs with Brightwater and market insights, please visit our website;