Discuss this role with a consultant.
My client is a world leading wireless technology innovator. They have an immediate requirement for a Design Verification Engineer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join one of the most established and innovative companies in the industry!
A world leader in the Wireless Devices space is seeking an experienced Design Verification Engineer working on a key project you will work with a small, dedicated team.
• Experience in design and verification on SoCs and SoC Methodologies for verifying complex units on SoC using industry standard tools and technologies.
• Proficient in developing unit and subsystem level test benches using SV/UVM methodology.
• Constrained random and Metrics driven verification.
• Experienced with C model integration and scorebording
• FW code integration verification
• Experience with AMBA protocols and BUS interconnect functional and formal verification along with coverage closure.
• Experience with power aware verification and clock domain crossing verification.
• Experience with debugging test failures
• Experience in Gate Level Simulation (GLS) verification flow for SoC verification
• Strong knowledge of verification planning, coverage analysis, pseudo and constrained random techniques, assertion based and formal verification techniques with System Verilog
• Experience with Verilog, C/C++, System C, TCL/Perl/shell-scripting
• Strong analytical skills and ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced team environment.
• Excellent communication skills
Looking for someone with 6-10 years or experience
Must have skills:
1) Systemverilog, Systemverilog Assertions and UVM Experience
2) Functional regressions and coverage closure
3) Excellent AMBA Protocol experience specially AHB
4) Power aware knowledge and expertise with PA issues
5) Formal Verification experience - nice to have
Bachelor of engineering or Masters
A generous daily rate in line with experience will be on offer to suitable candidates.
This role is offered as a hybrid position, ideally where the candidate would work 2 days per week onsite but open to flexibility for candidates outside Cork/ Ireland.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.