Job Title: Sales Order Management Lead
Reporting to: GBS Director
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a privately owned, multinational group head quartered in North Dublin which operates through 6 divisions worldwide. The company one of the world's largest manufacturer of electric heating solutions and also holds a significant global position in the domestic appliances market. Today, our client are at the forefront of a low-carbon revolution and our client is a global leader in the development and delivery of low carbon solutions for space and water heating, cooling and ventilation for a smarter cleaner and more efficient future.
Our client are currently working on a Business Transformation Programme, that will include the implementation of SAP (S/4 HANA) across the Group, and the set-up of the Global Business Services (GBS). The new GBS centre in North Dublin will manage a wide scope of Finance and Commercial process for the Group's Business Units.
The successful candidate will be part of the Global Business Services Centre (GBS) management team reporting directly to the GBS Director.
The role will be primarily responsible for the end to end Sales Order Manager Process working with a variety of stakeholders both within GBS, Divisional Supply Chain & Commercial Teams. This role will also act as a Change Agent in transitioning all global divisions into the GBS Model, for Sales Order Management.
Sales Order Management Activities:
- Operational Management responsibility for the Sales Order Management Teams, ensuring accurate & timely processing of Customer Orders.
- Lead the Business Change Programme for new Divisions migrating to the GBS SOM Processes, as part of the rollout of SAP across the company globally.
- Provide Leadership to the SOM Team, with robust performance Management & Staff Development plans in place.
- To understand problem drivers and implementation of necessary corrections and/or changes
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Sales Order Management processes gained in a GBS or centralised Finance / Commercial function environment.
- Experience in Managing Business Change/Transformation
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar team management role
- Demonstrable End to End Supply Chain experience
- Demonstrated experience managing finance teams and/or order management / customer service teams in a complex and global environment.
- In-depth understanding of SAP or other major ERP systems capabilities
- Ability to interact with leadership, key stakeholders, staff and customers in a professional manner
- Understanding of Tax, Logistics and Regulatory requirements around Sales Order Processing in multiple jurisdictions
- University degree desirable
- Experience of Lean / Six Sigma or similar continuous improvement methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills both oral and written.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
Location and Travel
North Dublin. Some travel possible required.
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact: Alan Finnegan or email or click the apply button below